Where do I find rules for the Clubhouse, Workout Center, and Pool?
Clubhouse, Workout Center, and Pool rules are contained in RW Rules and Regulations.
How do I repair my mailbox?
If your mailbox needs to be painted:
- The metal box is exterior gloss black.
- The wooden structure is low luster Benjamin Moor, Pacific Sea Teal, 2049-10. Rainbow Paint of Mauldin and Ace Hardware on Woodruff Road also know this color as River Walk Green.
- The gold paint is called Ace Metallic Gold Plate and is available at Ace Hardware.
Whom should we contact to receive HOA dues information for home closings?
Click on the link below:
Can my children drive our golf cart in the neighborhood?
- The golf cart must be insured, permitted, and registered with the South Carolina DMV
- The driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license
- The golf cart must remain within 4 miles of the home where it is registered.
- It may be operated on roads with posted speeds of less than 35 mph.
- Golf carts may only be operated during daylight hours.
- Permits must be attached to the golf cart.
To apply for a golf cart permit, you must do all the following:
- Complete the Golf Cart Permit Registration Form
- Provide proof of insurance for the golf cart
- Provide a valid driver’s license number
- Pay $5
Where do I dispose of yard waste?
Dumping of yard waste is not allowed anywhere within River Walk or its common areas. Please make arrangement with your trash service to pick up yard waste. Also, please make sure your landscapers are aware of our no dumping policy.
Yard waste can also be taken to the Enoree Residential Waste & Recycling Center to be disposed of at no cost.
How do I report a damaged or broken street lamp?
To report a street lamp that’s not working properly, obtain the serial number located on the pole. Tie a ribbon (do not use tape) around the pole then call Laurens Electric at 864-288-7412. Give them the serial number, a street address located near the pole, your name and phone number, and an explanation of the problem.
The River Walk account number is 5159401.
Repairs will typically take 3 to 5 days.